Here’s my review of the Fujitsu ScanSnap s1300i.
- Installation ScanSnap Manager (441 Mo to download, 775 Mo once installed on MacOSX)
- Connexion with a USB/Mini-USB cable
- Power supply with the wall wart supply provided or with a second USB cable
- Open the scanner and press the blue button !
- Select on the computer the scan destination
- Two options for Evernote, PDF or JPG
- Printed paper to PDF
- Printed paper to JPG
- JPG option is the output option I would recommend for Evernote so you can have the OCR running on it unless you need to have the document in PDF format.
- You can also scan a picture even though it’s not the primary purpose of this model. It’s still a solution if you want to make a quick digital copy of a print.
- Very easy to use scanner
- Fast to plug and use
- Good integration with Evernote
- Price 280€ or US$ on the Internet
- Only small regret : I wish the s1300i would require only 1 USB cable to be powered and connected to a computer to reduce clutter on the desktop when used.