Here is a bullet point summary of the Paris Evernote Meetup which took place on March 16th 2012:
- We were about 10 people.
- It took place at Café Beaubourg in the center of Paris from 7pm until 10:30pm
- I did a short presentation of myself to introduce me, what I do and start the round table discussion
- Everybody introduced themselves and explained how they used Evernote
- This started plenty of lively discussions so it took a long time to go through everybody!
- At the end we discussed what we would love to to for the next meetup with a more structured part with short presentation then an open discussion part like the previous three Paris meetups.
- Of course everybody was very pleased with the goodies I gave them on Evernote’s behalf.
Non-exhaustive list of subjects discussed during the meetup:
- Notes organization strategies (one notebook and many tags, multi-notebooks and no tag, etc.)
- Uses of the different methods to input data into Evernote
- Differences between Premium and free
- Notes visualization
- And many more!
Feature requests in no particular order:
- Linux client
- Archive feature
- Markdown support
- Even better writing recognition
Until the next time happy evernoting!