How to use IFTTT (If This Then That) to create note automatically for you in Evernote.
www.ifttt.com – Put the internet to work for you
Very elegant way to automatically add content to your Evernote notebooks.
- choose the channel for trigger
- choose the channel for action
Example: a tweet from you will trigger the creation of a note in one of your Evernote notebook
- From Google Reader: to keep in your Evernote notebook a copy of the article you read in your news feeds.
- From Twitter: for your tweets and your pics.
- From Instagram: for all the great shots you do with this addictive iPhone app.
Recipe to archive to Evernote all the pic you tweet: http://ifttt.com/recipes/1430
Until the next time, happy evernoting!
Because Twitter decided to change the way its API was accessed, some IFTTT recipes will not work anymore after September 27th 2012.
You still have a solution to archive your tweets to Evernote using RSS.